6.20.2011

I SPY...

Hello kids! Today we're going to play I SPY!! Remember those long family car trips with you and your brother in the back seat? The air conditioner didn't work and your dad didn't want the windows rolled down so you were melting. Your brother was starting to play the I'm-not-touching-you game and just as you're about to draw back in retaliation, your mom suggests you play a game. "I spy something....". Well, this is sort of like that, only without the sweat and sibling war.

Check out the picture. It's a REALLY close up view of one of my hats. Which one? 


  • Use my Etsy shop as a cheat sheet and choose which hat you think it is.
  • Leave a comment after this blog post saying "I spy something.... [name of hat]".
  • The winner will be picked out of the correct entries using Random.org
  • You may have THREE guesses, but only one correct answer per person will count as an entry.
  • Contest closes Thursday (6/24) at midnight (mountain time) so get your entries in early!
  • If you want an extra entry, Tweet or post on Facebook about my contest and leave a comment with the link to your tweet or post.
  • The winner gets a $15 gift card to Starbucks!!
Got questions?

Your PRIZE!! (The receipt is to show you that the card is activated.  I blurred out the other 2 gift cards I got to keep the surprise!

PLAY HARD ~ PLAY HOOKY

15 comments:

  1. I spy the Old School Ski Beanie with Ear Flaps

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy the kids old school ski beanie with earflaps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i spy the Kids' Old School Ski Beanie with Earflaps

    thanks for the awesome giveaway! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spy the Kid's Old School Ski Beanie with Earflaps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kid's Old School Ski Beanie with Earflaps :)

    deeg131 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I spy the kids old school ski beanie with earflaps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I spy the kids old school ski beanie with earflaps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spy the kids old school ski beanie with earflaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spy the Kids Old School Beanie Hat with Earflaps :D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I spy something.... Kid's Old School Ski Beanie w/earflaps.

    hollygolightly0831(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I spy something ... Kid's Old School Ski Beanie with Earflaps :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I spy something... Kid's Old School Ski Beanie with Earflaps!

    whippleswhimsy at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shared on Facebook! (Under personal page of Beverly Whipple)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oops I forgot to add I SPy to my comment so here it is :)

    I spy something...Kid's Old School Ski Beanie with Earflaps :)

    deeg131 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. AND THE WINNER IS.... Charlene! I put all the entries together by entry time and random.org choose lucky #1 as the winner! Charlene, use the "E-mail me" button at the top right of this page to claim your prize!

    ReplyDelete