1.28.2013

Playin' Hooky Sightings!!

It's ON (like Donkey Kong?)... wow, I'm old.

ANYWAY I've started a new & ongoing weekly contest for you!

Well, snap a pic and post it to my Facebook wall, Twitter or Instagram (use #PlayinHookySighting on Twitter & Instagram so I can find them)

I'll pick my favorite pic every week and the winner gets a prize and a feature on my social media sites & blog! Just remember:

  • The more creative/silly/epic the picture is, the more likely you'll win
  • Don't be too much of a stalker - if you can, ask if they'll pose so you can win a contest.
  • NO DUCKLIPS!
  • I don't condone the defacement of public property haha!
PLAY HARD ~ PLAY HOOKY




2 comments:

  1. Lol this is going to be fun!! I can feel it in my bones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I think so too! I can't wait to see all the cool places and people!

      Delete