9.26.2014

16 Real Things Hookers Say

When you have kids, you say weird things. Things you never thought you'd say.

"Stop licking the wall" happened and it got me thinking, so I asked my Facebook fans to fill in the blank...

Real things you say when you crochet: _______

WARNING: If you have gentle sensibilities, you may want to skip this post. The life of a hooker can get a little dirty sometimes.
  1. Looking for a cow leg.
  2. Oh no, do I really have to pull it out.
  3. I've lost my eyes... (when making Ami)
  4. Did I hit the hole?
  5. 20, 21, 22, 37, 38, 39, 50...
  6. I wish I got paid to be a hooker!
  7. Hand me those balls
  8. Ugh, I hate fingering!
  9. Just a minute!
  10. If I wiggle it a little more, I think I can get it in there.
  11. Please don't put your arm inside mommy's yarn.
  12. Get my yarn out of your toes
  13. Stop moving, you're wrapped in my wip.
  14. Here, you can play with this one
  15. That dolls leg is NOT a microphone!!
  16. Just one more row.
Bonus....
  1. Dammit if it was only an inch longer!

These are only my favorites. If you want to read all of them, check out the original post here.
https://www.facebook.com/PlayinHooky/posts/10154578939125648

play hard ... play hooky

No comments:

Post a Comment